Friday, September 26, 2008

Of bitch-slapping some sense into people

Aaaahh ... don't you just adore children sometimes?

At other times you wish you could stuff them into a microwave oven and watch them explode into a gory splatter ala Gremlins. I am of the opinion that such thing is possible ... if only murder isn't a crime.

I suppose I should admit that I'm a firm believer that people get what they deserve. Perhaps not necessarily immediately, but just desserts will arrive soon after the main repast. Therefore, for those who are impatient for those deserving their comeuppance I implore you to rest easy. Verbal lashings--or even physical ones--can only do so much. If the recipients are receptive, then well and good. More often than not however, they remain unheeding. Such often stems from a deluded sense of entitlement--that the world and its inhabitants owe them for their existence. It is unbecoming for certain but one must take one's victory wherever they may be found and I relish greatly when such persons fall from their lofty perch.

For those who walk tall and proud, may you be deserving of your destination--for good or for ill.

Now all I have to do is make sure I don't trip on my stilleto (or shall I call them still-ego) heels ...

No comments:

Followers